[Dailydrool] Road trip!

mtnbassets at hotmail.com mtnbassets at hotmail.com
Sat Feb 20 15:12:55 PST 2010

Drool to all with babies who have gone to the Bridge or are sick or hurt or just need a little boost. I'm back at home and have furniture finally. I actually spent the evening last night on the couch, cuddling Bassets and watching the Olympics. First time in months I've chilled like that.

Next Saturday I head to Cleveland and will pick up Ernest and Mister. We'll spend the night together in a hotel and get to know each other. Then on Sunday we'll drive the 10 hrs home and they can meet the rest of the crew. Pray for good weather! I'll be going thru Buffalo and Rochester and it can get bad at times.

Only a week and I'll meet the boys!

Synthia, so many bellies to rub, so little time
Bud, Barney, Zuma, Kahuna, Pearl, Peaches, Dickens
and Ace da Newf (who weighed in at 191.5lbs yesterday and is on a diet!)