[Dailydrool] Pw Lafayette 1 yr Anniv ATB

Brigette Rodriguez pwlafayette at gmail.com
Sun Feb 21 14:31:41 PST 2010

Dear Droolers...

I'm sure you guessed I'd be popping back up today given who's picture is on
the Drool Calendar today. Sigh.
But, if it wasn't for her, I would probably not have met many of you back in
2002.

For those that sent cards and gifts last year when Lafayette flew to the
bridge...again, I want to say thank you...because even though she's not
here...the reminders of her make me feel that she is here.

Thanks also for the emails today and msgs on Facebook to help me not cry too
much today...

In addition to all the archived stories of her on the Daily Drool...I
thought I'd share some of my favorite links to stories and memories of
Lafayette. Can't believe it's been a year since she left us :(
I wish our rescue Rocky Road could have met her...they would have had great
fun!

~Brigette

Nationally syndicated talk show host Mark Levin's website with a story of
her http://sprite.marklevinshow.com/?p=3973

Lafayette as our Am-basset-door in our Vote! Longmont Boulder County Fair
parade entry:
http://longmontadvocate.blogspot.com/2008/08/i-love-parade.html

Our pilot dadslave Chris also wrote this Examiner.com story about her:
http://www.examiner.com/x-2215-Denver-Aviation-Examiner~y2009m2d21-Airplanes-and-the-dogs-that-fly-in-them

Lafayette's Mypets page and pictures (drop a note in the guestbook if you
can!): http://www.mypetspages.com/mysite/291/

Lafayette on our flight crew website:
http://rodriguezflightcrew.com/photoalbum.htm