[Dailydrool] 2 DAYS LEFT: Basset treasures for you & help to houndies!

Hinchliffe at aol.com Hinchliffe at aol.com
Sun Feb 21 14:47:38 PST 2010

An incredible 5-foot long hand-knit blanket with a glorious basset  face!

A hand-painted wooden basset trunk!

A woven throw personalized from a photo of your own basset!

A basset watch, basset art, basset basket (say that ten times fast),
singing bassets (toys, not the real thing), basset tray, basset jammies, basset
slippers, basset mug, basset sculpture, Fred the Basset tea towel, basset
welcome sign, basset purse, basset plaques, basset clocks, basset apron, and
so  much more, more, more.

You know you want everything!

And, best of all, these are offered in a raffle to support the lonely,
scared, homeless houndies.  And it's the chance to say our final Daily  Drool
family farewell to our beloved Pw. Ms. Brandy, the sweetie who waddled off
to the bridge last October.

In her honor, her mom Angelika is running Pw. Ms. Brandy's Memorial Woofle,
 with all proceeds going to Tri State Basset Rescue at their April
Boardwaddle.  Six entries for $5!

And hurry, hurry, the Woofle runs only through midnight Tuesday, February
23rd.

(I almost didn't want to share this, because I reallyreallyreally want to
win the personalized throw!  But it's a wonderful cause, a wonderful girl
we're celebrating, and wonderful prizes.  Just don't buy chances on the
throw!)

Go right now to:
_http://msbrandy.weebly.com/_ (http://msbrandy.weebly.com/)

Or e-mail Pw. Ms. Brandy's Mom
_angelikabrn at hotmail.com_ (mailto:angelikabrn at hotmail.com)

You'll love the prizes -- you'll love helping rescued houndies -- and
you'll love honoring the memory of one of our sweetest houndies.

Good luck!  (Except on winning the personalized throw.)

Beth H. (Duchess ATB and Blueberry ATB)