[Dailydrool] Dailydrool Digest, Vol 99, Issue 1

njmedic702 at aol.com njmedic702 at aol.com
Mon Feb 22 08:28:40 PST 2010

Now, to the experience that happened a couple of weeks ago. He sometimes
gets into my lap, after he comes to my chair, and I ask him if he wants to
come up. However, a couple of weeks ago, he jumped into my lap, with noo
warning. I was pinned in my recliner, with one paw placed over my mouth,

 Shannon,
At the risk of sounding sarcastic, LOL, how about he was saying "Just sit there and shut up."  I'm just saying...Hehehehehe

Sandi