[Dailydrool] Your Lucky Magnet numbers start on Monday

Ellie Foth slave2thepaw at yahoo.com
Mon Feb 22 09:39:21 PST 2010

Be sure to get Your Lucky Magnet.  For a $10 donation you have the chance to win $25, $50 or $100.  Please check out our link  http://mysite.verizon.net/vze2bpb8   Lucky Magnets will be available for sale at our Bowling for Bassets event this Sunday, Feb 28 2010.  We hoped to sell at least 250 magnets to have a great fundraiser, so far we have sold 147.  Please help Ballzie with his very first fundraiser and buy a Lucky Magnet.  Even if you do not win any money you will have a very cute magnet with Ballzie's picture to stick on your refrig.

Also last chance to reserve your bowling lanes to our Bowling For Bassets event.  All the info can be found here  http://tristatebassets.org/events.html#bowl Live to far to come bowling, then please send a donation.  All donations are greatly appreciated.

All monies from both fundraisers will go directly to Tri-State Basset Hound Rescue.  These will be our last fundraisers until I start the 2011 DD Calendar sometime in June please help us make them a huge success for the homeless hounds.

Any questions please email me off list.

Ellie and Her Hounds Artie - Ballzie - Milly and of course 2008 BoardWaddle GM & 2007 Hush Puppy SuperModel Thelma Lu