[Dailydrool] Molly and Jack

Laura Ripley bicoastalbassetmom at yahoo.com
Mon Feb 22 15:28:52 PST 2010

Well, again it has been a long time.  I seem to have less time for posting these days than I did when we lived on the west coast.  I have been reading the drools but not posting a grevious error on my part

My sincerest Healing drool for all in need.

My Molly is now in need.  Things were going so well until Saturday.  Jack and Molly got into a scuffle, and Jack being so much bigger well, by Sunday Morning she could hardly walk and she went to the Vet today, and she has an "inflamed disk" her back legs are not working.  She was given some sort of Cortizone type injection and some anti inflamatory pills, but as you can all imagine, she is dragging her back end.  At least she feels better and ate this evening. (Molly was one of those 2005 Unwanted Christmas puppies at the Daphneyland Ranch)

Does anyone out there have a Cart they are no longer using.  Knowing my luck is is none, I will need one for her.  She is only 4.  Please feel free to e-mail me directly if you do.

Thanks for listening and carring, and again my humblest appologies for not posting all the great stuff since Sophies leaving for the Bridge, and there has been some.

Laura, owned by Jack Molly and Sophie ATB

Basset Hound Hugs and Snooter Kisses