[Dailydrool] Edible Playdough

julie h jules56pt at hotmail.com
Mon Feb 22 17:02:56 PST 2010

I have seen lots of recipes for edible playdough but have not made them.  The idea of eating something after playing with it for a while holds no appeal, however, as a means of getting a pill in a dog, it has possibilities.  The recipe that looks the best is:

2 cups quick cooking oats

2 cups crunchy or plain peanutbutter

1 cup dry milk

1/3 cup honey

Mix the above together and pill a dog.  My girls would actually eat this because they love peanut butter.  I may have to try it soon since very little else will go down their throats with pills.

There are other kinds of dough with jello and koolaid  but I don't think they would be good for a dog.

Just my 2 cents.

Julie with the snoozy, purry lazy basset crew and the snoozy, purry lazy kitty crew