[Dailydrool] Pill Giving Idea

Diane Surman diane512 at ptd.net
Tue Feb 23 07:10:27 PST 2010

Hi,
For quite a while now, I have been  using a product called Braunschweiger by
Kahn's to hide pills in for my dogs.  It is available in a roll at Walmart
in the case by the hot dogs.  It is under $3 a tube, and lasts quite a long
time.  It has somewhat of the same consistency of the child's toy Play Dough
and can be molded around pills to hide them. It has a pretty powerful smell
and all my dogs gobble it up and don't notice anything hidden in it.

It may be a good alternative for those seeking a less expensive method of
getting pills into their dogs without them knowing.

Diane