[Dailydrool] IMPAWTANT ANNOUNCEMENT!

Marilyn Deucher mjdeucher at yahoo.com
Tue Feb 23 13:11:29 PST 2010

Qw. Olive here at the royal keyboard with another impawant announcement:

Needless to say, I have been very busy of late going through your recommendations, ideas, the archives -- and dealing with the human slave who seems to be tied up in some sort of fundraising auction for humans, if you can believe that.

At any rate, it is time to title another well-deserving houndette -- This wonderful lady has only come into the good life in the last few years, but in that short time she has made her mark, not only on her family, but on the hundreds, possibly thousands, of people who have grown to love her. Wise beyond her many years, she rules her family with an iron paw inside a velvet glove, and is a talented writer and fundraiser to boot.  And her family (the human side anyway) considers her wishes above all else.  And so, I would like to introduce our newest PW, none other than PW OEBE ELDER CLARA!

We love you Clara!  May you and I be around for many more years to come!  (We could be sisters!)

Ow. Olive