[Dailydrool] Congratulations to Elder Clara!!!

njmedic702 at aol.com njmedic702 at aol.com
Tue Feb 23 18:30:27 PST 2010

At any rate, it is time to title another well-deserving houndette -- This
wonderful lady has only come into the good life in the last few years, but in
that short time she has made her mark, not only on her family, but on the
hundreds, possibly thousands, of people who have grown to love her. Wise beyond
her many years, she rules her family with an iron paw inside a velvet glove, and
is a talented writer and fundraiser to boot.? And her family (the human side
anyway) considers her wishes above all else.? And so, I would like to introduce
our newest PW, none other than PW OEBE ELDER CLARA!

 Woo hoo, Elder Clara!  You go girl!  A well deserved honor if ever there was one.  Our Dozer sends special snooters to you...he's thinks you're a pretty hot number also, hehehe...

Sandi, Mamaslave to the NJ 4
Daisy, Delilah, Dozer "hubba hubba"..and Dudley