[Dailydrool] Quincy's 10th coming home day

gregl852 at comcast.net gregl852 at comcast.net
Tue Feb 23 23:45:22 PST 2010

Tomorrow 2/24 is the 10th anniversary of our Quincy Von Moose's coming home with us. It's hard to believe that 9 week old pup is now a graying senior gentlehound. He is still active and plays nearly every day. Over the years he has become very vocal about letting us know that treats are needed after he eats his dinner - and all day long too. The last few years he will bay at us if we don't let him in soon enough after returning home or just plain too long outside. He is dearly loved by all of our family especially our three grandchildren 11, 4, and 4 years. We hope we have many more years of love from this gentle smooshy gentlehound.

Greg Luce and Quincy Von Moose