[Dailydrool] Ms.Brandy memorial Woofle winning tickets

Angelika Hastings angelikabrn at hotmail.com
Wed Feb 24 15:58:42 PST 2010

 I took all the tickets for a long ride today- so that my step-dad Mike could pick the winner~ are the winning ticket numbers for those of you who like the suspense of checking your own tickets:

package#

#1- 0041682

#2-0929047

#3-0041554

#4-096886

#5-0929193

#6-0929110

#7-5825882

#8-096430

#9-096221

#10-5825570

I WILL list all the names in a little while. I will also contact winners via email

Thank you so much for helping to make this Woofle a success and for honoring Ms.Brandy's memory!

hugs and droolies, Angelika