[Dailydrool] (no subject)

Alan L. Folsom, Jr. alan at folsoms.net
Fri Feb 26 10:38:46 PST 2010

Dis are Chumley.

I are a gladuate.  Jeffrey the labranoodle sez its "graduate". He big but
he dumb, dat don make no sense.  Besides, I ALWAYS glad I ate!   I get
treats at da school when I do fings, ans I glad I ate'm. Gladuate make
more sense.

I learnt lotsa things at da school:

If we in da store and da daddy say come, I run to him, eberybuddy laff,
and den he give me treats.

If we in da store and da daddy say "leaf it" He got anudder treat in da
udder hand.

If we in da store and da daddy say "sit" I gotta sit and he gib me a
treat.  Then he say "stay", and I gotta gib him da look till he gibs in
and gibs me a treat.

When we in da store da daddy try to get me to lie down.  I don no why.  He
put da treat on da floor, but I don't gotta lie down to get it, so I don
learn dat one.

Da store got lotsa rules.  It hard.  I glad I don have to do all dose
fings at home.

Da daddy say we goin "bowlin wid bassets" in a few days.  He mad at me?  I
scared.  I see da bowlin on da TB, an I think they should use dem big
balls what are too big to bite, not da bassets.  Maybe udder hounds be
dere to help save Auntie Ginger and me.

Dis are Chumley, I go bite Uncle Alfie now.  He sleepion, I wake him up.