[Dailydrool] Update on Oz's chocolate truffle treats

Kathleen Lewis Kathleen.Lewis at Foxsports.net
Sat Feb 27 13:30:26 PST 2010

Ok, so I got home last night and Oswald was acting normal.  He went to
the in-laws' house today with the hubby while I'm at work, so I can't
personally see how he's doing, but I've been given the report that
everything's back to normal.  I think this guy must have a stomach of
steel because he ate a few chicken wing bones earlier in the week and is
fine from that too.  The strangest part is that he very rarely gets into
stuff, but this week has been special...didn't someone say something
about a full moon recently?  Thanks so much for the drool!

--Kat, mom to Oz