[Dailydrool] LOST HOUND IN TX.

Kathy J. happyhippochunks at yahoo.com
Sat Feb 27 17:56:38 PST 2010

Okay allyou wonderful droolers out there. I am asking for your help.
An aquaitance of mine just posed on facebook that her older 12 yr old hound has been missing now for 48 hours. She is in the Ravenna area of Fannin County Tx. her baby is a male Tri-color. His name is Buddy. I am waiting for a few more details on him from her but wanted to get the word out as soon as I could.  This poor lady is beside herself and just sick that he isn't there with her.  If there is anyone out there that knows the area or maybe know someone in that area. PLEASE keep an eye out for him.
Thank You,
Kathy J
owned by, Rascal,Molly,Jill, Lilly and our new Meat head (a rescued bull dog)