[Dailydrool] Murray

JUDITH WITTELS jewittels at msn.com
Sun Jan 3 16:50:34 PST 2010

Yesterday I brought my Murray the cat to the vet and had him sent to heaven, he had lost another half pound in the two weeks since he was there now only 6 pounds and a stomach filled with fluid he was failing. So I did what most of us have had to do, the kindest gift a gift of no more pain, no more sick body... Why do I feel like poop. How could I take his life away....? I have lost to death 3 of my cat family in the last 6 months...... What have I done?

Judy