[Dailydrool] Mollybasset

K & K Clark kimandkevin.clark at gmail.com
Tue Jan 5 19:31:58 PST 2010

For anyone who's been on the Drool long enough to remember us (we've been
members since the very early days of the Drool but haven't been active for
many years), we just wanted to let you all know that our Molly went to the
Bridge tonight.  She's been with us since we rescued her in 1995 (along with
her buddy Monroe who we lost in 2002), was a founding pack member of the
BROOD Ramble back in the day, attended a couple of the earlier MBR Waddles
where some of you may have met her, travelled with us to three other
countries and back again, and fought the good fight against glaucoma,
Cushings, and a variety of greater and lesser ailments over the years.
Tonight we finally had to let her go.  It's never easy, but we finally had
to face the reality that after dodging this moment more times that we can
count, it was time.  One of her very favorite things was "watching" football
- mostly because she usually found herself between the two of us on the sofa
with one or more hands on her - so we're grateful that she made it to one
last round of New Year's Day bowl games.  It's a terrible day, but we've
been very fortunate to have known her for the last 14 years and will always
love her.  Please say a prayer for her if you're so inclined.

With sad hearts,
Kevin & Kim Clark