[Dailydrool] Molly

marsdoxy2 at aol.com marsdoxy2 at aol.com
Wed Jan 6 06:29:29 PST 2010

Dear Kevin and Kim,

                     We are so sorry for your loss,  we sure can relate to
your pain and  heartache of having to make that heart wrenching decision to
send your loved one  to the bridge.  but it sounds like Molly had a
wonderful New Year doing her  favorite thing watching football with her loved ones.
she is free now and  will forever remain   in your hearts,  there wont be a
time when  you turn on that television  to watch football that you wont
think of your  Molly.
Warm hugs and snooter kisses along with heart healing drool

Run Free Molly

Marlene  Maggie Wags and Evil Annie