[Dailydrool] Bubba

Donna Carmack bassetmom2005 at yahoo.com
Tue Jan 12 08:35:13 PST 2010

Bubba now lives with us in Michigan.  We went down to Bowling Green
Kentucky to get him from the Humane Society.  Judging from the size of
his feet he is a good 15 to 20 pounds underweight. Even the tops of his
hipbones stick out.  I have under the care of a vet and when we can get
some meat on him he will get his teeth done. Then we can address the
heartworm issue.   He really is a great dog and he has attached himself
to Duffy.   Donna Carmack, Duffy, Jacie, Pepper and now Bubba.