[Dailydrool] FLASH

marsdoxy2 at aol.com marsdoxy2 at aol.com
Thu Jan 14 13:43:05 PST 2010

Bwahahahahah  da light bulb in my brain just went off again,  I  am going
to send Evil Annie ober to lib wif Conley and she can plung out da  toilet
bowl wen conley drops momma keys in der !!!!!  get ready Conley ,  Evil Annie
commin ober to stay an she bringing her rubber plunger thing.and a  bottle
of Tequilla for mom person !!!!

I remember Stronheart dog food Bev.  My parents use to raise German
shepards and so did my husbands parents and that is all we ever fed them  !!!!
they were all beautiful healthy shepards  !!!Oh yes, we fed them  cornmeal
mush also, we had one shepard,  he was from Germany and had long  hair just
beautiful, but he would turn  his head unless my dad would put  syrup on his
mush !!!!!  and not this stuff you buy in the  store    " real maple syrup "

Marlene   mommy to Maggie Wags and Evil Annie