[Dailydrool] showing

Beverly Szaton bgszap2 at gmail.com
Fri Jan 15 06:06:18 PST 2010

WOOOHOOOO! There are Bassets entered in the show I am taking Conley to at
the end of the month.
Lately there have been very very few Bassets entered-- 2 or maybe 3 class
dogs (Class dogs are not yet champions) This is where the points come from,
from the class dogs. I am not sure what the point schedule is. It changes
every May. But on Saturday there are 13 Bassets entered (including Conley).
It will be hard for him to win because he is still so immature, but at least
I won't be the only one who loses, LOL. And if I win, I get points, lovely
points....
MomPerson, looking forward.