[Dailydrool] Bella

Michael Brooks michael.brooks88 at yahoo.com
Sat Jan 23 16:11:45 PST 2010

This is Miss Hattie. My Mommy and Daddy post every once in a while. I wanted to tell everyone my news and Daddy said sure so...  I have a new little sister! Her name is Bella. She's a basset, six years old, tri-color but mostly white, and smaller than me so I'm big sister in more ways than one. Mommy, Daddy, and I went to this place called the"Humane Society" this morning and met Bella. She and I got along right from the start and she warmed up to my Mommy and Daddy real fast. They even gave us a room to ourselves (Mommy was there too) so we could get to know each other. Later, we all got into the BUV and went home. I sure hope Bella likes it here. I've been lonesome since Daphne and Mr. Peabody went to the bridge last July. The kitty's not to crazy about this but Mommy says she'll adjust to a new dog. I hope so because I'm really glad Bella is here!

Miss Hattie isn't kidding about the cat. She's been pretty pissy with Bella this afternoon. So far, Bella just tries to avoid Freyja, with mixed results. Bella is a sweetie. She looks rather tiny next to Hattie but Bella's small for a basset. It's nice to have another basset in the house again.

Michael and Diane Brooks

Miss Hattie (I'm not the lone Pwincess anymore!), Bella (I like my new forever home but that cat has an attitude!), Freyja (the little Arkansas wild kitty), Daphne (ATB), Mr. Peabody (ATB), and Hooter (ATB)