[Dailydrool] fibre

beckyandgeorgie beckyandgeorgie at shaw.ca
Wed Jan 27 12:11:55 PST 2010

As you all know Miss Becky had
pancreatitis so vet changed her, actually she ordered Miss Becky be given Royal Canin formerly  Waltham's Low fat from age 10 and I was looking for a cheaper brand so tried some good lower cost ones.
What I noticed is she had more bms with the cheaper stuff so back we go to the Royal Canin one.
She usually when on RC only had one bm a day but thrived on it along with her
bits of chicken breast boiled. It was worth difference in price for this alone.
Guess there is a difference.
Georgie and Miss Becky