[Dailydrool] Theanimalrescuesite

Susan Kitz smkitz at hotmail.com
Fri Jan 29 07:23:03 PST 2010

I have been voting everyday.  Boy, the Denison City Pound has a lot of votes.  Who would have thought a city pound would garner so many votes?  Best Friends and Rescue Ink have TV shows but some of the entries success surprises me.  Perhaps Daphneyland needs a show on Animal planet.  Pit bulls seem like nice dogs but they have 3 shows.  Surely basset rescue has its own charm.  I become a foster mom today, a young lady basset, she needs a name.  We want to see what she is like, I am leaning toward Roxanne.  Sue K