[Dailydrool] (no subject)

ferreirarjf at charter.net ferreirarjf at charter.net
Fri Jan 1 08:48:43 PST 2010

Happy New Year. This is the first time writing about my buddy Fred. He is a big (80lbs) boy thats 8 years old. He has done all the things that people write about in the Daily Drool, from stealing food of the counters to grabing stuf out of your hand in a gentil way. We reacently had a problem health wise. His hind legs are very weak, and has a hard time walking. We brought him to the vet, and they think he has a nerorlogical problem. We started him on Pretizone, and he is responding well. I do think he is going to milk this as long as he can, with all the special attension he is getting. If there is anyone having the same or simular problem, We would like to share stories. Thanks.
 fireman Bob ret.