[Dailydrool] Lucy needs a new home

LaRock Hounds twobassetsonedoxie at gmail.com
Fri Jan 1 10:00:39 PST 2010

Please contact me off list if you or anyone you know are interested as I
don't get on the drool much.  My aunt called me once again for help homing
Lucy. Lucy lives in Florida. A few months ago I posted about her. Lucy had
found a new home because the husband of the woman who took her in made her
return Lucy due to the husband not being able to train Lucy for what he
wanted. ANyhow, Lucy is a 7 year old, tri-colored female, up to date on
shots, spayed, house broken and from what I hear a very smart girl. My uncle
dog sits her on occasion. He then takes her over to my aunt's house. Lucy
gets along with other dogs. My aunt has a beagle and my uncle has some kind
of big dog that I don't know what breed he is. Lucy needs a new home because
she is the product of divorce. The wife got an apartment and cannot take
Lucy. The husband travels alot for work.  If you or any one you know is
interested in Lucy please email me off post or at delindalarock at yahoo.com my
other email address. Lucy is going to be going to the animal shelter soon if
no one wants her. I can't personally take her. I have 5 dogs, live in the
city, work full time and have 2 children also. I live in NY too. One of my
uncles is coming from Florida very soon through NY and said he was willing
to bring along a companion if anyone this way is interested.
Thank you,

--
DRool to all in need,
Dee,