[Dailydrool] EatBetter Bowl

Barbara Slater saharawest at gmail.com
Sat Jan 2 11:23:46 PST 2010

We use the "EatBetter" bowl http://www.contech-inc.com/products/eatbetter/

I originally bought it for Frances (Darling ATB) because she was a scarfer.
She
would eat so fast and then just hover & stare at Frazier while he ate.
Frazier
(who has very worn down teeth) would actually grab the little metal rim
around
his bowl with his tinny front teeth and take it to another room or outside
just to
get away from Frances (Bootiful ATB)

I like the little jack-shaped bones molded in the bottom of the bowl.  They
are
smooth so he just keeps on licking, but divide the bowl enough that he has
take his time to get it all.

Oh and it has little rubberized pads on the bottom so it doesn't move, as
well
as a grab slot on the side for easy human pick-up.

Barb, Frances (Precious ATB) & Frazier (Must lick all over my bowl because
stuff hides behind the bones)
http://www.dogster.com/dogs/143457