[Dailydrool] A little drool please

mtnbassets at hotmail.com mtnbassets at hotmail.com
Sat Jan 2 12:36:52 PST 2010

Ugh, getting killed on call this long weekend. But that is beside the point. Last night and this morning Barney started up with a dry cough and some gagging early today. Nothing too bad but with the lung tumors I'm a bit worried. He made it through the holidays and I'm so pleased about that. We are set to move to the new house 1/23, and I do hope he gets to join us there. After all, I'm having a handicapped ramp built for him!

We, in turn send drool out to Sally and any others who need it (I'm a little behind in reading).

Synthia, so many bellies to rub so little time
Bud, Barney (just clearing my throat), Zuma, Kahuna, Pearl, Peaches, and Dickens
Ace and Kirby
Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T