[Dailydrool] Need drool for Jacie

Donna Carmack bassetmom2005 at yahoo.com
Sun Jan 3 03:43:34 PST 2010

While we were out to dinner yesterday Jacie with the help of Duffy got
one of the homemade fruitcakes off the counter and Jacie ate it all.
The fruitcake was 9"x5"x4".  Needless to say Jacie bloated and I had to
rush her to the emergency vet. She was belching but not fast enough.
They washed out her stomach and couldn't believe all the stuff that came
out.  She is still there .  I didn't get a phone call overnight so she
is stable.  hopefully I can bring her home today.   Donna, Duffy, Jacie
and Pepper