[Dailydrool] 2 mooor bowl games

Marsdoxy2 at aol.com Marsdoxy2 at aol.com
Sun Jan 3 07:36:44 PST 2010

dis beez Evil Annie and mommy be talkin bout all dem football bowl  games
and   "DING "  da light bulb flashes in mommas  brain  ( huh ?  momma gotz
da brain ?????? )  Momma sez weez  goin hab our berry own footballs games in
our backyard .  Dats  right!!!   right here in Maumee Oh ! momy sez we goin
hab dem  snackies, and dem hot tottie drinks ??????  whut ebber dem are ????
  and we hab biggie bon-fire and invite ebber body frum da neighborhood,
furst on  Sunday, dis beez our berry own grand daddy ob dem all we calls it
da    " FREEZE your GONADS BOWL "   yepper fur  sure den da winners ob da
" FREEZ YOUR GONADS BOWL "  gets into da playoffs for da title  game  ob da
" POOPSICKLE SUPER BOWL " yepper, we beez makin da  preperations right  now
as meez speakin  aaaaaaaa  I mean writin .

gotta go  we be berry busy getting ready

Evil Annie