[Dailydrool] Happy new year

Linda Wittig wittigs at live.com
Sun Jan 3 13:39:25 PST 2010

Happy new year to all the hounds, and slaves who love them. Thank you to all who sent us their extra cards. Even though the Christmas tree has been removed to be planted outside, the holiday cards remain in sight.
Roscoe has started barking into blankets and bedding, with or without a toy nearby. What do you think he's doing or saying? Beats me!
We hope all the doggies in the cold, cold, cold! keep moving so their toes don't freeze.
Love and drool to all in need.
Linda, mom slave to Buddy & Roscoe in freezing cold PA