[Dailydrool] Sticky traps

V. Tata-Phillips my4hounds at hotmail.com
Sun Jan 3 15:54:31 PST 2010

We used sticky traps in California-pushed them under the stove and behind couches.  One day we found a trap in the middle of the kitchen with a big ratty tail stuck to it - blood spots leading out thru the doggy door and no more sign of mouse or rat.  The next (and final) time we used sticky traps we once again pushed them under the stove.  In the middle of the night we heard kerplunk, KERplunk, KERPLUNK and ran downstairs to see what we had caught - you guessed it - a 50 lb Basset rat with one foot stuck to a sticky trap - trying in vain to get out the doggy door!  Winnie was not amused.

GinnyTata-Phillips, co-author of DOGKU, PETKU , BASSETKU and  RESKU!

 EMAILING FOR THE GREATER GOOD
Join me