[Dailydrool] Judith Wittels - Someone is using your email address for a scam

Pam Farris savethebassets at yahoo.com
Mon Jan 4 04:24:54 PST 2010

Received an email from Judith Wittels - it is even her normal msn.com address which is the one I receive emails from her.  Obviously a scam - it says you are in Spain stuck in a hotel having lost your passport and credit cards.   Judith, can you email me from an alternative address and I will forward you the scam email.  I believe someone has "taken over" your msn account so if I send an email to it, I believe it will go to the scammer instead.

Pam

Pam Farris
Basset Rescue of Florida, Inc.
www.BassetRescueFlorida.com