[Dailydrool] Brudder Elwood's Gotcha Day

Dianne Taylor sokermom5 at live.com
Mon Jan 4 11:36:50 PST 2010

HAPPY GOTCHA DAY TO BRUDDER ELWOOD!!!!!

I don't know what I would do without the stories of Brudder Elwood and Elder Clara episodes.  I can be in the worst mood and read one their stories and almost choke from laughing so hard.

Brudder Elwood - we are so glad you got gotted!

I hate to tell you Brudder Elwood, but Morgan has been waiting for the brown truck for almost six years and he hasn't received his big boy package yet.

Many houndie hugs & snooter kisses,

Dianne & the Taylor houndies, Morgan, J.D., foster boy Virgil, and foster girl, Bella (I'm so pretty!)