[Dailydrool] Cold poops

Cheryl Medlin tmedlin at triad.rr.com
Mon Jan 4 14:51:48 PST 2010

But aren't they easy to clean up when they are popsicles?
In NC we are freezing at teens at night (wind chill) and highs in the low 30's. We might get more snow this weekend too. I was in Ohio in '67 when it snowed 2 ft and back in NC it snowed over a ft, a record I am sure. We just had about 5" last month and it stayed around for weeks. Buddy seems to like it but I worry that he has a light coat at 11 mos. Jack Russell mix. Maybe the cold will kill off some of the biting creatures I have been fighting with him.