[Dailydrool] Another version on Sweet Potato Treats

Linda Swift tobeysmom at mac.com
Mon Jan 4 15:33:03 PST 2010

Hi All, Sending lots of healing drool to all who need it.  My gang
LOVE sweet potato treats and all "stand by" during any part of the
process. I buy large sweet potatos, boil them until done, remove from
water and skin them while hot. After cooling I slice and put into a
dehydrator, leave on all night and in the morning they are done and I
put them into a glass treat jar with a lid.
The kids can't wait to get some, which they always get at the end of
dehydrating. This is really easy and they keep for weeks. Hope this
helps someone.     Linda & The Hound Gang from Florida