[Dailydrool] Aspirin

Brenda Waldrop dedanann1 at gmail.com
Mon Jan 4 19:30:25 PST 2010

Robert, I stand completely corrected.  I've been retired from nursing for
too long apparently, I was confusing aspirin and acetaminophen in my brain.
Aspirin was actually the first in its class of OTC anti-inflammatory, my
brain clearly needs more RAM. lol

Buffered is best for sensitive basset tummies agreed and if you are like me,
you can't get them to take the pill without trying three or four different
treats that they manage to eat around the pill and spit it out before I
finally get it hidden well enough for them to eat it, so their tummies are
never empty.

Brenda