[Dailydrool] Oh My Dog!

earthyoga at aol.com earthyoga at aol.com
Mon Jan 4 20:42:51 PST 2010

Here it is the 1st Monday of January 2010 and this silly basset slave never turned her Daily Drool calendar from Sunday....when I finally flipped it to today (Jan 4th) just before 11pm I realized that those were my girls featured today!  Those are 3 of my 5 - Bailey, Trixie and LaVerne....I am so happy they came into our lives - even with all the counter-surfing, drool, barking, and stealing of bed space I love every minute with them!

Drool being sent to all in need!  Happy 2010!

Emily and the Gareis girls, Maggie, Bailey, Trixie, LaVerne and Princess