[Dailydrool] drool for Opie

jacquelynn chazey aerogator27 at hotmail.com
Tue Jan 5 18:11:39 PST 2010

Dear Sandy, hubby and the entire Red Bay Hound family,
We have pulled out the big drool guns, the favorite of all favorites, deli, roast beef.  Eight droolers are a drooling, and when I rinse out the sham wow in to a bucket, it is large.  Now that we have installed laminate, I can collect so much more drool rather than loose some into the carpet.
I am so sad to hear that Opie is  at the emergency Vet.  We also have all paws crossed.  I can only say I have done that journey more often than I would have liked, so we are wishing you a positive outcome.
Hugs and Love,
Pumpkin, Jean Paul, Pierre jr, Jellybean, Nigel, Colette, Max, Little Nikki, Pierre Sr. (ATB), forever in my heart, and the slave, Jackie