[Dailydrool] What happened last night?

Patty Crawford gusandto at yahoo.com
Tue Jan 5 20:48:17 PST 2010

So I have a lot of questions for Gus about what he was up to last night. This morning I got up fed both dogs got ready for work. Went to leash then up to go to Aunt Joni's to discover Gus has a big rip/hole on his right ear. Last night the ear was fine when we did our evening pets.
Now like usual I'm running late so loaded then up and off we went. Joni was going to be home shortly after I dropped them off so she gave the ear a though check and texted me that is was large. So I called her and we discussed about to vet or not to vet the conclusion was to vet. Joni was able to take him and met them there to pick him up and pay the bill. Now Gus has a frankinear with a bunch of staples. The vet thinks it look like it was ripped on a nail or something sharp. So my question to my old basset boy who can't remember a thing because of canine cognitive decease.
WHAT DID YOU DO LAST NIGHT!!!!
So now at first light I will be in the back yard looking at ear level for what could of caused the injury.
I love my old Gussie the vet and his assistant said he was such a good patient they were able to every thing for him without any meds.
Love and drool to all

Patty Crawford

Gus http://www.dogster.com/dogs/742885
Tallulah  http://www.dogster.com/dogs/742936