[Dailydrool] Emergency Drool for Opie

Richard Schmeltz richard_schmeltz at sbcglobal.net
Wed Jan 6 05:48:01 PST 2010

Jester the non-drooling border terrier woke his brother Bullet, mega-drool basset extraordinaire, at 3AM Wed to request immediate drool production. Bullet was grouchy about waking early, so he spent about 15 minutes chasing Jester around the house. After that, fortified by a few "emergency only" special treats, Bullet got right to work. Inside of an hour, the house was awash ...

Bullet is still hard at work adding to the "wave" of emergency healing drool for Opie and peace of mind/courage/wisdom drool for Sandi & spouse. Believe, and hope, we are thinking good thoughts for you.

Rich Schmeltz
Hubby to Patty, poppa/wrangler/slave/body pillow/security blanket to Jester, Bullet, and 7 dear departed companions ATB .

>Message: 14
>Date: Tue, 05 Jan 2010 19:53:43 -0500
>From: basetsavr5 at aol.com
>To: dailydrool at dailydrool.org
>Subject: [Dailydrool] Need Emergency Drool Please!!!

>Momma
here, I just got a call from Sandi Wittenbergs hubby and Red Bay Hunk
of Hound Opie is in emergency surgery tonight, appears there is a belly
issue a goin on here---we need to swing the pork chop, wave those
frozen poopsnickles and send drool that Opie
>will be okay. Opie is the
youngest and he is a honey of a hound. Auntie Sandi always make time
for all of us, as a Drool moderator, and there to help if any of us has
questions, and needs help-lets fill the Drool with drool just for her
and Opie--