[Dailydrool] Howliday Cards Still Coming!

Amanda Sherwin giggle at amanda-s.net
Wed Jan 6 06:52:01 PST 2010

Wow, what great cards this year!  Glad to read some people are keeping them
up until Spring.

If you signed up for the Exchange and haven't been able to send your cards
out, please let me know when you will send them.  Or, if you've had some
setbacks and can't send your cards out, please contact me.  Droolers
understand setbacks and are very sympathetic.

If you have been spotting, please send me your lists toward the end of
January.

Thanks,

Amanda and the Goose Gaggle Giggle, Baby Ruth, Janey, Mell the Beagle and
Corkie the Yorkie

See photos from our Howliday trip on facebook.com/the.amanda.sherwin