[Dailydrool] sleepling with the bassets

Susan Kitz smkitz at hotmail.com
Wed Jan 6 19:47:36 PST 2010

We recently purchased a king sized bed, in part, because the old queen sized was well past it and partly because sleeping with 3 bassets can be tricky, especially if you need to get up in the night.  Somedays they like to lay in nice straight lines, other days  a triangle, then there is freestyle with every dog for itself and the most entertaining is the inverted triangle, oalso called the flower or star, all three butts together with lounging basset bodies spreading from the in every direction.  Aesthically pleasing but tricky to spread ones own weary body around.  Sue K  MomPerson to Buttercup  Now that there are 3 of us I can let my creative juices fly.  Beau  Better keep those juices off my blankie  and Honey  Beds are just perfect for basset girls. and the Clawed ones  GW Give over you greedy lumps. Jordy  I know where she keeps the cat treats and Loki the Love cat I wake her up and won't leave her alone until she tosses treats at my head