[Dailydrool] Opie Update - Wednesday Evening

R Groves dd-post at thegroves.net
Thu Jan 7 02:42:16 PST 2010

I would never in a million years think of my old vet doing something like
this.... and for my newer vet, well I doubt they'd be like this, but they'd
be much more attentive than some of the other vets I've had.. but no way
like this.. I'm sure it helps being a vet that's open 24/7 ... but even
still.. WOW.. I need to get a new job and move to your area

I wish we *all* had vets like this closer by!

-Robert

  _____

Subject: [Dailydrool] Opie Update - Wednesday Evening

He is in "critical care" which means he is in the main treatment area, where
all the vets and techs work, so someone is physically within 2 feet of him
at all times.   This vet's office and his staff (5 other vets, about 40
techs, 6 receptionists, office manager, bookkeeper, daycare staff, groomers,
boarding and who knows who else) is very caring and open.  Clients can visit
their pets 24/7  ...