[Dailydrool] Sleeping with Basset

Isabel Cerchiaro icerchiaro at uol.com.br
Thu Jan 7 14:24:57 PST 2010

Here in Brazil, where the thermometers are at about 100o F in the shade, we sleep an air-condioned room. Bertrand loves to sleep with us since his first day in our household, but for the last 2 years or so, he decided to move to the bed instead of his bed by my side. We changed the bed to a kingsize so he could fit along us both. First, he used to sleep around my legs. I don't why, for some months now, he decided to sleep over my head, between the head of the bed and my head. One day, I woke up in the early hours to see him trying to fit over my husband head, sitting with his butt on hubbie's head. Eduardo was not amused.

Isabel