[Dailydrool] Miss Angela, Happy Birfday Cakie, and Momma Brudderz Elwood

Nancy Candray speedsterbasset at yahoo.com
Thu Jan 7 21:37:35 PST 2010

Whelpz, a houndz work be neber done. Me command me momslabe to post dis morning but da doodoo headz only sent one message. So here me bee doing de typeeing.

Nowz, Miss Angelaz, me turned de DD pagey dis morning and foundz you bery purdy picshures. I clappy de pawz at de sightz and duncha mindz de weightz. You bee beautifulz wit de 8 lbs (whatcha mean Momma, sure Miss Angelaz no mind me repeating dis liddel partz)

Miss Cakie, dough I neber habe de privleege to sniffy youz. Me is wishing you a Merry Birfday. (Well, if you wants it done properly den you typez you nosey slabe) Me hearz youz rule wit de iron pawz so I just send you de wishes no extra commentz bout de age.

Mrs. Momma Brudderz Elwoods, me would be sending de droolz for de broken teeth but it bee seeming dat you habe plenty to spare. Me lets you send de drool to you self and whiles you bee at it can you sendz some for me. De momslabe bee getting on me last nerbe poking into what no iz she buziness. You takie de Vicodin and restie. Me sure de Brudder Elwood take nice care ob you

Nancy much embarrassed momslabe for the way Speedy words things- next time I will be doing the typing to:
Speedy Speed Demon of the West OEBE
Ted (ATB)
and now Rambo