[Dailydrool] Lucy

Dianne Taylor sokermom5 at live.com
Fri Jan 8 05:41:46 PST 2010

Melissa,

I am so sorry to hear about Lucy.  We are sending heart healing prayers and drool.  We have a candle burning to light Lucy's way to the Bridge where she will join her beloved Basil.  I will send special prayers to my babies at the Bridge, Calvin, Fred, and Madonna, to make sure they find Lucy and see that she finds all the good food and soft clouds.  I'm sure they have already been playing with Basil.

Sad aroohs,

Dianne Taylor & the Taylor houndies - Morgan, J.D., foster boy Virgil and foster girl Bella