[Dailydrool] Debbie's fence

saba2r at aol.com saba2r at aol.com
Fri Jan 8 12:14:07 PST 2010

Debbie, your hair raising story made me think of something that
happened with one of the Cleveland Browns.  There was a pile of
firewood against his fence.  His pitbull catapaulted off it and sailed
into the neighbor's yard and attacked a kid (I think - I may not
remember correctly).  No offense to pits.  In fact, it takes a smart
dog to even think of that.  He was smarter than his human, who never
thought of it, I guess!

Becca
www.dogster.com/dogs/600703
"Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass.  It's about learning
to dance in the rain."