[Dailydrool] Running for the Hounds

Wendie L Prince houndsabound at att.net
Fri Jan 8 15:10:57 PST 2010

I am running in a half marathon tomorrow,  am not ready to do this,  but I will as I am as stubborn as any of my hounds.
With Jacob passing today, I am wiped out emotionally and energy is very low.
We have to be at Disney by 430am,  and we are expecting possible snow flurries overnight.  AM having a hard time not talking myself out of going, but I know when we get there and get started the rest will come.

I decided that I run tomorrow in Jacob's memory and for all the hounds who cannot run for whatever reason.  I run for them tomorrow.

I know my time will not be even in the top 50%,  but that is okay, as that would be more like basset time anyway. I have a feeling I will be thinking about all my babies ATB running with me,  and that will make it doable.  Will post and let you all know how we do.

thank you all,  for everything you all do each day in your own way for these beautiful lowriders we all love so much.

wen

wen and the Bounders