[Dailydrool] open Vets

Karen sparks_red at att.net
Fri Jan 8 16:08:15 PST 2010

I miss the old days of being able to pick up the phone and call your vet.  Now you get an answering machine that refers you to the ER clinic.  We spend 3-4 times the amount of money to deal with a vet that has no idea who our furkid is or are unfamiliar with Bassets.     (Hmmm... much like the human docs of today.)

Though I realize that our vets need a life too as well as sleep, I long for the old days when our furry kidz were a high priority and they listened to our concerns.  Those really were the "Good Old Days".

Droolz,
Karen and The Dog House Gang